Friday, September 23, 2011

To Run Through The Heather With Mr. Rochester

We here at Victorian Swag take our music very, very seriously. In fact, we can make playlists for any event, whether it be real or imaginary - or perhaps a bit of both. I have special collections of music for my baking adventures, for trips to the grocery store, and for imaginary romps through the English forest. This "To Run Through The Heather With Mr. Rochester" compilation is my latest tribute to the exceedingly complex Mr. Rochester with the killer smolder. Which one would you rather run with through the heather?



Toby Stephens?
Or


Michael Fassbender?

The choice is yours, and there are no wrong answers.

To Run Through The Heather With Mr. Rochester

1. Scalliwag - Gaelic Storm
2. Roll Away Your Stone - Mumford & Sons
3. Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum
4. The Ballad of Love and Hate - The Avett Brothers
5. The Quiz - Hello Saferide
6. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
7. Faster - Matt Nathanson
8. Tomorrow's Fool - King Charles
9. Restless - Alison Krauss & Union Station
10. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) - Aqualung
11. Walk Me Down the Middle - The Band Perry
12. Crazy - Patsy Cline
13. To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
14. Two Coins - Dispatch
15. Give In to Me - Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester
16. Faith (When I Let You Down) - Taking Back Sunday
17. Sway - The Kooks
18. All Your Life - The Band Perry

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this one looks like a winner! I have several of the songs already and will be purchasing the others tonight so that I can listen to it in its full glory. I have been needing a new fall mix and this might be just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICHAEL FASSBENDER! No offense to Toby Stephens' Rochester, because I'd still like to be on the receiving end of several of those kisses and "say it quickly" husked out commentary. But... FASSY!!!!! Hello. I love this mix to pieces! Thanks for sending it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really going to have to buy the songs I'm missing so I can make this mix for myself. And whilst I listen to it, I WILL be dreaming of Mr. Rochester. Possibly both Fassy's and Toby's, because why can't I have the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete