Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Victorian Swag: Happy Endings


Victorian Swag is train rides through the Belgian countryside, old-fashioned steamboat cruises, and rainy days set to Coldplay and Bon Iver.  It’s learning how to Foxtrot, paying to see the new Star Trek three times at the theater and making apple crisp every fall.  It is visits to the Museum of Natural History, the first peek at the new Martha Stewart Living, and crepes next to the Eiffel Tower.  
Victorian Swag is written by and for people who appreciate vests, cravats, and Proustian moments complete with madeleines.  It is for those who abhor the complacent imagination and who relish adventure in any form.  Much like the novels that inspired our title, Victorian Swag encompasses all of the happy endings that you know were meant to be.   

3 comments:

  1. SO basically I want to go watch Downton Abbey now. I don't know why, but that's what this makes me think of. Could it be the vests, cravats, and Foxtrot? Possibly.

    Also, we should get t-shirts made, "DOWN WITH COMPLACENT IMAGINATION!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can Victorian Swag go on an old-fashioned steamboat cruise, please? Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious! I LOVE Martha Stewart Living! It's so nice that I'm not the only one. And yes, a steamboat cruise needs to be on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete