Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bring on the Super Heroes


(x)
The Avengers trailer debuted today and I could not be more excited.  Victorian Swag loves a man in uniform and we don’t just mean Army, Navy, Air Force or Marine.  We also accept armor, capes, and high-tech, yet-to-be-discovered textiles. 
All I can say is that they better not mess this up.  The combination of Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Robert Downey Jr. alone should be enough to carry this film.  Add in the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson and sprinkle with a hefty dose of explosions, crafty villains and heart-pounding tracks, and you should have a winner. 
Watch the trailer HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I have high hopes for this. Fingers crossed it lives up to my expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why isn't Captain America bigger on this poster? Ha. I am REALLY looking forward to this and... I'm quite confused as to how it will work (time warp?). BUT LOOK AT CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! And not Scarlett Johansson because seriously... GTFO. And why is Loki so attractive? And, oh hi Jeremy Renner! I have never heard of your character before, but I like that bow and arrow. And did anyone else faint a little over Thor's manly chuckle? And why have I still not seen Thor or Captain America and yet I am OBSESSED?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really must go watch Captain America and Thor ASAP. It'll explain your "time warp" dilemma. And Thor really is BRILLIANT. Like, it's probably my favorite super hero movie. And Loki is hot. Love to hate him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loki is totally hot, and HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN CAPTAIN AMERICA??? so much better than thor, i'm not going to lie. such expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW! I KNOW!!!! But listen, I had just moved to Baltimore and I had no friends and GAHH! I'm going to buy Captain America the day it comes out, even though I haven't seen it. Rawrmitage = sold.

    ReplyDelete