Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Johnny Depp

X
What is Halloween without Johnny Depp?  From creepy funny in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to animation in Corpse Bride and crime fighter in Sleepy Hollow to criminal in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, this half of the Burton-Depp super force makes the festival of All Hallows' Eve complete.  I don't think I'm the only one who's excited for Dark Shadows, either.  It takes a real talent to make the odd and quirky not only believable but incredibly charming.  He has our vote for most desirable date to a Halloween party.

3 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, Johnny Depp can do no wrong. How appropriate that this Sleepy Hollow picture coincides with my post. Great minds, Sarah, great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I WILL BE FOREVER UNSATISFIED THAT HE'S *NOT* MY DATE TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY! THANKS A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have loved him since Edward Scissorhands!

    ReplyDelete