Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Tom Hiddleston

(x)
Oh great! Just what I needed! Another life ruiner! My love for this talented man has been gradually growing to a crescendo ever since I saw those curly locks and Bambi eyes above in Return to Cranford. This weekend, it completely exploded into a full-blown symphony composed of aww-ing at the thought of snuggling and eating pudding cups and squealing out declarations about how cute our future children will be. I mean... ahem... It takes a very special man to give me a heart for the bad guy, but when I finally got around to watching Thor this weekend, his complicated Loki had me hooked at first glance. Not gonna lie, he's the character I'm most looking forward to seeing in The Avengers. Those eyes! Those shark-like teeth (seriously, Hollywood gods, I'm demanding that he and Fassy play brothers on screen and soon)! Those expressions! That voice! Heck, even his impressive vocabulary makes me melt! I'll be the Zelda to his F. Scott Fitzgerald in Midnight in Paris any day! And can we just talk about how tears sprang into my eyes at the mere sight of him in uniform in the trailer for War Horse? You're turning me into a sap monster, Hiddles! What have you done to me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment