Tuesday, November 22, 2011

No Shave November: Chris Hemsworth

12

It's nearing the end of no-shave November, and we just couldn't let the opportunity to feature Chris Hemsworth pass us by. Those blue eyes of his along with the little bit of scruff he always seems to be sporting are quite the deadly combination. I'm having a really hard time right now not running to the telly and popping in my copy of Thor; really it should be illegal for a man to be so handsome. (I also find him rather attractive with the long-hair...) So while we're busy waiting to stare at him some more in The Avengers, I give you one of life's great questions: shaved or not? You already know which I'm partial to.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! He's the only one to only have votes for the beard so far. Obviously gorgeous no matter what, but the 5 o'clock shadow is THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think he looks better with the facial hair. It makes him look like a lumberjack.

    ReplyDelete