Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No Shave November: Henry Cavill

(1, 2)
It's week two of Movember and we have another scruffy face to feature!  This time it is the incredibly talented and incidentally incredibly handsome (clean shaven or not) Henry Cavill.  He has a couple of big projects coming up: Immortals and Man of Steel (He's going to be SUPERMAN!!  I am not sure you understand how much I LOVE SUPERMAN!) Ok, back to the subject at hand.  Both of these promise a bit of both worlds in the facial hair department and I, personally, cannot wait!  Immortals is out this Friday and I will definitely be ready for some Theseus aka Henry.  No matter the role, we love him clean shaven, with a 5 O'Clock shadow, or with some full-on scruff.  Which do you prefer?


2 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooooove him any way you slice it! And, my apologies to Fassy and Rawrmitage, but... Henry Cavill is the most attractive man IN THE WORLD. Yep, I said it! I said it and I regret nothing! It's strange though- I prefer the full out beard to the scruff. But overall, I really do prefer him clean shaven. Who knew?! All the better to see that searing jawline, my dear! PHWOAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad it won't send you over the edge that I went with clean-shaven, Sally. Since we know how strongly you felt about Mr. Butler. Is it Friday yet, because I am so ready for Immortals! Can't resist the mythology!

    ReplyDelete