Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Shave November: Ryan Gosling

1, 2

This week of No Shave November, we honor Ryan Gosling.  It was pretty difficult to find a photo of him with absolutely no facial hair, but, let's be honest, is that such a bad thing?  Crazy, Stupid, Love. just came out on dvd this month, and you must see it if you haven't already.  The dapper Mr. Gosling has several movies in the works, and I think it's safe to say that we are all waiting with bated breath.  In the meantime, let's try to decide between clean-shaven and scruffaliciousness.


2 comments:

  1. He was quite delicious in Crazy Stupid Love. But then again, I think he's always quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost voted for the beard just because "it wasn't over for me either" made me laugh out loud. Really I prefer him in between, but goodness knows I'm not terribly picky with this one!

    ReplyDelete