Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Colin Morgan

(x)
It's our 100th post! And it's so incredibly magical that we just had to celebrate by congratulating Colin Morgan since he's the star of Merlin. In fact, I first came up with this series merely thinking about Colin Morgan's face, so it's pretty fitting. Just look at that face and tell me it isn't the most adorable face you've ever seen! Stir a little Irish accent into the cauldron mix and you'll be struck speechless. That was my experience anyway! Major fail. This guy is undoubtedly one of the most unassuming puppeteers jerking around my heart strings; his charm just snuck up on me one day and I was unabashedly smitten. From his funny moments on screen to heartbreaking scenes to antics behind the camera, I'm absolutely dying to see him in season 4 of Merlin in January. And, I'm not gonna lie, my Christmas wish might involve finding him waiting for me under the mistletoe! Eeep!


We hope you've enjoyed these first 100 posts, dear readers! Many more to come!

2 comments:

  1. 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!! AHHH! AND Colin Morgan.
    Perfection!

    ReplyDelete