Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Taylor Kitsch

X
Who misses Friday Night Lights?  And by that I mean, who misses Tim Riggins?  The truck, the sensitive bad boy... sorry, i had to go watch some reruns for a minute.  "How 'bout saving some of that jello for the other patients, Street?"  So much love.  BUT my love for Riggins stems from my love for Taylor Kitsch.  The shallow part of me totally enjoys the major eye candy, but you really do have to appreciate his exceptional acting skills.  From the crazy intense The Bang Bang Club  to the soon-to-be-released John Carter, Kitsch demonstrates amazing diversity.  And the fact that he has scruff in most of his films doesn't hurt either.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see John Carter, and I really need to watch more FNL, because I am so behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS MAN MORE THAN I CAN STAND! UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAM MAN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete