Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday We're In Love!

clockwise from top: 1234

Merry Christmas Adam, everyone! (I know, but I'm not sorry!) I hope, dear readers, that your Christmases/Hanukkahs/whatevers are merry and bright. To keep you entertained (for those of you who have smartphones) whilst buying those last-minute gifts and standing in hour-long lines, we give you this week's FWIL. Enjoy. 



Sally's Pick:
This week the first trailer for The Hobbit was finally released and OMGJLDSKJWOEIRJWORJOWJQOJWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, how perfect is Martin Freeman as a young Bilbo? Second... RICHARD "RAWRMITAGE" ARMITAGE, YOUR SULTRY VOICE (AND SINGING THIS TIME- SO NOT FAIR!) HAS OFFICIALLY KILLED ME!!!!!!!

Sarah's Pick:
Oh there's no place like home for the holidays! I am home with the family for Christmas, and there's nothing better than that! Now I am off to go Christmas-ing and hot chocolate drinking!

Ali's Pick:
This week, with Christmas fast approaching and gift-making not quite finished, I have found myself in the sewing room at my house more often than not. There is just something so calming and relaxing about sewing. You just can't beat the feeling you get from taking a scrap of fabric from a yard of cloth to a hand-embroidered apron you use every day for cooking. I love it.

Mariah's Pick:
In high school I was a chorus geek, as a post-college grad, I'm still a chorus geek, and I am not ashamed. I stayed up way past my bedtime the other night to watch the annual St. Olaf Choir Christmas Festival. Christmas songs and traditional hymns sung either a cappella or with a massive orchestra-- it's Christmas heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment