Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Bradley James

Yes, I know I've used this picture here before, but can you blame me? It's my favorite. Look at that crooked smile! Look at that tousled hair! Look at that chainmail! Now you can't blame me for going mute when I saw him just like this in person either. But who can resist a British man who gallops around on horses and can swordfight?! I sure can't... *smelling salts*. He has every right to be cocky, but he's down to earth and bloomin' hilarious. Prince Arthur can't be played by just anyone and with every scene of his on Merlin, he proves why he won the part. He just oozes charisma on screen. Honestly, if I could follow him around all day while he wears a suit of armor, waiting on him hand and foot and kissing him to break spells if need be, that'd be more than fine with me! He's just so charming! And nice to look at! And when he pairs his sunglasses with his chainmail in between takes.... O Camelot, help us all! Bradley can be seen in my dreams the 4th season of Merlin currently playing on SyFy. And no need to play the part of the damsel in distress, season 5 is already in the works!

P.S. I suppose I could have used a "real life" photo of him for once, but I have this complex where I like to think that he and Arthur are the same person... What a wonderful world that would be! Anyway, you'll have to forgive me!

2 comments:

  1. I think it should be our new goal in life to stalk the set and charm him so much that he simply MUST be our new BFF. Yes? No? Most Definitely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really necessary for me to say "yes" in this instance since your proposal is FLAWLESS (which is apparently my new favorite word esp. in ALL CAPS), but... YES. Although in my case, ahem, I think BFF is short for boyfriend forever. Just sayin'! haha

      Delete