Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Logan Lerman

(x)
Call me a cougar, but this congratulatory face turns 20 on Thursday! Happy birthday, Logan! You're the ca-uuutest! While I've seen him grow up on screen in everything from The Patriot to Jack & Bobby (where I tried to convince my little sister to have a crush on him... silly me trying to dodge destiny) to 3:10 to Yuma, it wasn't till Sarah and I spent a year traveling around France that I really had Lerman fever. Everywhere we went we saw posters of his demi-god self advertising Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. The only problem? We could only ever find the movie in French. And there's nothing worse than seeing American actors dubbed in a voice that doesn't match. I mean... it's Logan Lerman! So after hundreds of failed attempts to see it, I promptly sent Sarah a copy of the DVD for her birthday once we were stateside. The verdict? Take me to Mount Olympus! All signs point towards his "it" status after playing d'Artagnan in last year's The Three Musketeers (let's spend the day writing haikus about his flowing locks and swordfighting skills). Maybe I'm biased because I will definitely see anything he's in, but he holds his own alongside Hollywood greats. And, I'm sorry, but if you can steal my attention away from them, then leave your calling card! Next up he's starring in the film adaptation of one of my all-time favorite books, The Perks of Being a Wallflower... too good to be true!

P.S. Speaking of birthdays, happy birthday to our very own Mariah!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to me, indeed! I do not mind AT ALL sharing a post with his handsome face. At least he's twenty now, that doesn't seem quite as bad as when he was 18 and I had a crush on him. 5 year difference... pffft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 year age difference be damned! I have a Peter Pan complex anyway! Ugh. Logan Lerman... on toast. I could eat him up. So. freaking. cute.

      Delete
  2. Logan Lerman is the hottest Jewish boy ever.

    ReplyDelete