Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4

Sally's Pick: I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT! This week I discovered the excruciatingly handsome, oh-so-heavenly British, mind-blowingly talented classical violinist Charlie Siem. For this reason and this reason and obviously this reason, I have decided to pack my bags for London and let him play my heart strings.

Sarah's Pick:  This week has brought the possibility, slim as it may be, of London.  Not just England, oh no.  London.  I wish I may, I wish I might...

Mariah's Pick: Because I'm totally dying inside that tomorrow is the LAST EVER episode of Chuck, I'm choosing the spy-licious show as my Friday favorite. Just thinking about not having Zachary Levi's handsome face on my screen anymore makes me want to hole up in my room with a box of Kleenex and a lifetime supply of Cherry Garcia while I See The Light plays in the background. So, farewell to the Nerd Herd, Sarah, Col. Casey, Ellie, Beckman, Jeffster, Captain Awesome, and Morgan; it's been 5 fabulous years!

Ali's Pick: There really is nothing better than getting new music.  This past week I proceeded to spend all of the iTunes credit I had built up from Christmas and it. was. awesome.  Right now, I can't stop listening to Florence + The Machine's Ceremonials, especially the tracks "Shake it Out" and "Spectrum"; so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment