Monday, January 16, 2012

Start Your Monday with a Mix


This mix has been on my mind (and about 50 post-it notes floating around my purse) for the past 4 months.  It's been a while since I have crafted a new mix but I felt the need to finish this one before winter was over (for obvious reasons).  I am looking forward to having it on repeat in my car for the next few weeks.  Enjoy!  You can buy the mix HERE.


Fancy That
1.  Spectrum - Florence + The Machine
2.  From Finner - Of Monsters And Men
3.  Ambulance - Eisley
4.  Skinny Love - Bon Iver
5.  Red Ribbon Foxes - A Fine Frenzy
6.  Change the Sheets - Kathleen Edwards
7.  In the End - Snow Patrol
8.  Without You - Eddie Vedder
9.  Winter Is All Over You - First Aid Kit
10.  Reach - Andrew Belle
11.  White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
12.  Ventura Highway - America
13.  Silence Is Easy - Starsailor
14.  Paradise - Coldplay
15.  Love Lost - The Temper Trap
16.  Even If I Don't - Rachael Yamagata
17.  From Now On - The Features 

1 comment:

  1. I heart this mix. Like, serisouly. Put White Winter Hymnal on a mix and I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it... There's also the bonus Temper Trap factor. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE THAT ALBUM OF THEIRS?! (they've been working on it for ages!)

    ReplyDelete