Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Jean Dujardin

(x)
I'd like to give Jean Dujardin yet another fan flail scream standing ovation. Not just for his Oscar win, but for his face. When he took to the stage saying, "I love your country!" I couldn't help thinking, 'And I love your country!' Look at his faaaaace! So expressive! No wonder his incredible work in silent film The Artist trumped all the rest! That suave look, the slight downturn in his smile, the accent- bonjour! Talk about taking France-asizing to a whole new level! And let's not forget his dancing skills and impressions. Is there anything about him that isn't charming? And did anyone else notice him mix in the f-bomb in French at the end of his speech? As if he doesn't make me laugh enough, oh mon dieu, I was cackling!Wow! Putain! GĂ©nial! Merci! Formidable!

No comments:

Post a Comment