Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

12, 3, 4

Sarah's Pick: I've started getting back in the pool this week, and I had forgotten how much I love it! I think I swam before I walked, and I have really missed the smell of chlorine (a smell only swimmers can truly love).  Not to brag, but the picture I chose is of the Munich Olympic Pool, and yeah, I raced in that.   

Sally's Pick: This week I've been snacking on a wonderful book called Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard. It's made me so hungry for France that I've actually started planning my next trip there this spring! And, oui, I will definitely be trying to take a page out of her book and have lunch with a Frenchman and never come home. Mmm... s'il vous plaît! 

Ali's Pick: This week my pick is a bit unorthodox but nonetheless worth sharing: A French couple walked into the office today, chattering away en français.  French has been lacking in my life lately; so, unable to resist, I jumped in and asked where they were from and we ended up spending half an hour chatting about Paris, life in la belle France, and life on the Island. Nothing beats a taste of France in the homeland.   

Mariah's Pick: I really just want to take a moment and fangirl over John Mayer's recently announced new single. When he announced that he was going to take a break for a few years, my heart died a little, but it seems that my guy John just can't stay away from the recording studio. Excuse me while I go squeal in the corner over Shadow Days THE OFFICIAL NEW JM SINGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment