Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Two of Us"- Love Songs


In keeping with this month's "love" theme, I simply couldn't let the opportunity to make a cheesy music playlist pass me by. So here are a few songs to have a candlelit dinner with your special someone, or eat a tub of Ben & Jerry's by yourself. Whichever camp you're in, I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite love songs (the obvious and not so obvious ones).

1) No One's Gonna Love You- Band of Horses
2) Two of Us- The Beatles
3) My Girl Tonight- Jon McLaughlin
4) Only Love- Ben Howard
5) With This Ring- Dustin O'Halloran
6) Ocean Wide- The Afters
7) Until You- Dave Barnes
8) Something in the Water- Brooke Fraser
9) Count on Me- Mat Kearney
10) You Make My Dreams- Hall & Oates
11) Girls and Boys in Love- The Rumble Strips
12) Whole Wide World- Wreckless Eric
13) This Will Be Our Year- Zombies
14) Make You Feel My Love- Adele
15) Your Song- Kate Walsh
16) You and Me- Penny & The Quarters
17) I Will- The Beatles
18) Next To Me- Sleeping at Last
19) Kissing You- Romeo and Juliet Score

You can preview all (but one, darn you, iTunes), of the songs here.

2 comments:

  1. Mat Kearney's "Count on Me" is just about the best song EVER!!! I just love him. And 19...Why, Why would you do this to me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Mat is amazing! When I was making the playlist, I figure 19 was sort of appropriate, so I went for it!

      Delete