Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ask and ye shall receive

Here at Victorian Swag, we like to give our dear readers what they want. So I took the liberty of glancing at our blog stats to see how people were finding us. Some of the search keywords really made me laugh, but in an OMG-they-must-be-our-spirit-animals kind of way. Let's take a look at some of the ones that made me scream, "THAT. IS. AWESOME!"

(x)
1. Alan Rickman sassy. Call me biased or old-fashioned, but I like to think our leading men are at their absolute sassiest in period pieces!

(x)
2. Dan Stevens eyes. Who isn't a fan of those piercing blues? Gluglugswishmmmahhh... What's that sound? It's the sound my petticoat melting. This right here is the main reason I am always clutching my smelling salts during Downton Abbey.

(x)
3. Benedict Cumberbatch face. This is terribly convenient... BECAUSE I LOVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH'S FACE! And it should make an appearance here more often. I will reign it in and leave it there for fear of insulting our King Fassy...

4. Bradley James. Plain and simple. And like I told you so long ago, I will use any excuse to feature him on the blog! I mean business when it comes to Bradley James and his flawless face.

(x)
5. Sir Leon baseball cap. To be honest, I'm a bit miffed by this one. Sir Leon is a knight after all... The closest I can get to two worlds colliding is a picture of him in chainmail and aviators on set instead! Best combo ever? Merlin's beard, YES!!! 


Hehe! I LOVE IT. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love that people are so much like us, because other than Sir Leon's baseball cap, these are TOTALLY things we would google!

    ReplyDelete