Monday, March 19, 2012

Cobblestones & Poe

Here's a playlist to get your week started off on the right foot. This mix is an ode to Baltimore, my adoptive sweet tea-less city, which I love dearly despite said lack of sweet tea. From its historic waterfront to the dive bars I frequent, from the yeast-y smell that floats down the streets in the morning and the bagpipers in Broadway square, the used record stores and the city's mysterious obsession with tater tots, it's no secret to me how this place got the nickname Charm City. I hope you enjoy this little taste of my eclectic neighborhood!
  1. Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken ... Camera Obscura
  2. There She Goes ... The La's
  3. Eskimo Kiss ... The Kooks
  4. Brand New Key ... Melanie
  5. Lingering Still ... She & Him
  6. Dream a Little Dream of Me ... The Mamas & The Papas
  7. Jasper ... Aidan Knight
  8. January White ... Sleeping At Last
  9. Rivers and Roads ... The Head and the Heart
  10. The Wild Hunt ... The Tallest Man on Earth
  11. Ashes & Fire ... Ryan Adams
  12. Touching the Ground ... Brandi Carlile
  13. Wanted Man ... Needtobreathe
  14. The Perfect Space ... The Avett Brothers
  15. Blood ... The Middle East
  16. Love Will Take You ... Angus & Julia Stone
  17. Dead Hearts ... Stars
  18. Oh My Stars ... Andrew Belle
  19. P.S. I Love You ... Nellie McKay
You can purchase the playlist here or stream it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment