Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Josh Holloway

x

For those of you who have never watched Lost, I'm about to give you a reason. Are you ready? Josh Holloway. Yes, you read correctly. One of the greatest TV shows of all time and I'm telling you that one man is the reason to watch, but just look at that smile. And his one-liners, oh the one-liners. His character, Sawyer's, general awesomeness and bad-ass attitude make for a rather compelling guy, and although he might come off as being a bit of a bad-boy, by the end of season one, you'll have fallen hard. Did I mention the Southern accent? Normally that doesn't do it for me, but Josh is the total package. And he gets bonus points for being from Georgia. So there. How can you argue with that?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS FACE. I! LOVE! THIS! MAN! I! LOVE! HIS! FAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

    ReplyDelete