Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Kit Harington

(x)
Oh I'm sorry (I'm not sorry), but I, personally, am still celebrating the month-before-the-Game-of-Thrones-season-2 premiere in full force! So if this is a month long party, then the dessert guest of honor is definitely Kit Harrington, the scruffy Brit behind my. absolute. favorite. on the show, Jon Snow. He plays a character wrought with inner turmoil and drive to prove himself with such grace and conviction it makes it hard to believe this is his first on-screen production. That being said, this 25 year-old is no stranger to acting. Before Game of Thrones, he was playing the leading role of Albert in the stage production of War Horse in West End. War Horse gives me a lot of FEELINGS, so Kit is having no trouble keeping the contents of my heart at a steady boil. So when I heard he was playing Arthur in an upcoming production of Arthur & Lancelot, I legit lost my petticoat somewhere on the mystical plains of Camelot that I'm beyond obsessed with. It's too much! You're too much, Kit! Your adorable face comes on screen and suddenly I'm seeing rainbows and unicorns... *cough*... I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment