Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

(1, 2, 3, 4)
Thank goodness it is Friday again!  I have been waiting for this particular Friday for a while and I think my fellow VS authors agree that, while weekdays are great, weekends make life worth living.  Here are some small rays of sunshine that shone through our unbelievable hectic weeks.  Happy Friday, dear readers!

Sally’s Pick: Back home in Georgia earlier this week, a car sped up and down our street as my mom was taking a walk and she realized they had just dumped a puppy (who does that?!). Well the little thing followed her home and the rest is history! Say hello to Maggie; a three month-old shepherd mix and the latest addition to my family!

Sarah’s Pick: I may not be Irish, but I love St. Patrick's Day.  Probably the least swaggy holiday of the year, but I can't help it.  I hate beer, but it sure is fun to people watch. 

Mariah’s Pick: Let's all let out a collective sigh at Armie Hammer's handsome face in the first official photo from Disney's Lone Ranger. And while we're at it, lets get excited because, hello, Johnny Depp is Tonto, and Gore Verbinski is the director, and we all know it's going to be fabulous. The only problem is that we have to wait a year to see it.  

Ali’s Pick: With all of the talk of Victorian Swag picking up and moving to the UK this week, I have found myself obsessing just a wee bit.  One Night Only (George Craig’s delectable voice, mmmm) has been playing non-stop n my car and a cup of Earl Grey has met me at the office every morning, but my favorite part of my own personal “Salute to Britain” week has to be the batch of strawberry scones I made last night.  Bring on the clotted cream; I’m coming to high tea!

1 comment:

  1. St. Patrick's day is just delightful! IRELAND!!! And Armie Hammer? BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT! Ali, I miss your scones! Ughh...

    ReplyDelete