Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Richard Madden

X
If Winter is Coming, then I think we will all be fighting to snuggle up next to Game of Thrones' Richard Madden. If you have not been watching that series, then I don't know what to say to you. Madden plays Robb Stark, and he portrays the strong Lord of Winterfell quite well. That, and his icy blue eyes will make you melt. If you can't tell, I have a weakness for dark-haired men with blue eyes. It doesn't hurt that said dark hair is curly and shaggy. And that he has scruff. And that he's going to be in Birdsong (which airs on Masterpiece this weekend). Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddd!!!!!!!!! Richarrrrrrrd!!!!! This is so unfair! YOUR FACE IS SO UNFAIR! I caaaaaaaaan't!!!!!!! THE KING IN THE NORTH! *sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HIM. Like, really LOVE HIM. I know (Sally) that you said he sort of had to grow on you on Game of Thrones, but oh my, the moment he came on screen I was like: "QUIET INTENSITY! I AM YOUR SLAVE!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha!!!!!!! That's wonderful!!! To be honest, I think I was just too distracted by Jon Snow to pay too much attention to him at first. I don't know what it is about him, but I'm just so enthralled by Jon's storyline! But now Robb is a force to be reckoned with!!!! My heart is being pulled in opposite directions!

      Delete