Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Jeremy Irvine

x

If you haven't figured this out by now, then I'll let you in on a little secret: we sort of have a thing for British actors. They just seem to have that certain extra umph that lots of American actors don't have (although, we still love them, too). And Jeremy Irvine is no exception. He first stole our hearts as the young horse-lover, Albert, in War Horse. His scenes with Joey, actually all of his scenes, are heart-wrenchingly good. So it's no shocker that when we heard he was going to be gracing our dreams movie screens next as Pip in Great Expectations that we let out little squeals of delight and proceeded to dance around the house. Another period piece costumed face actor for us to appreciate! And, of course, he's also got the VS book-approved book into film: Now is Good, which we will, of course, be front and center for! So many exciting things to anticipate! We look forward to seeing your face lots more, Jeremy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Jeremy. Hi. Hi. My name is... hi. I like your face.

    Ah! I'm THRILLED that he'll be playing Pip and I can't wait to see him in Now is Good! I was not so much a fan of that book, but I'm hoping he can save the movie. I believe in you, Jer!! Like I believe in your face!

    ReplyDelete