Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Liam Hemsworth

Not to assault your heartstrings with a broody pic, but... here I thought he couldn't look any better than his usual tall, light, & handsome. Ugh! Not fair!!! (x)
Aussie of my daydreams, you've been oh so patiently waiting in the wings as we oggled over your big brother and fan-flailed over your co-star. But good things come to those who wait. Or, in this case, a drunken-esque spewage of undying affection! Listen up, handsome! You have had my undivided attention since that first kiss in The Last Song. And let me tell you, coming from someone who shudders at the mere mention of Nicholas Sparks, that is saying something. Also, I may have kind of sort of hey self, don't type this out loud wound up on the floor with CREYES and a case of FEELING induced heart-clutchies. Seriously. There are witnesses. I just watch that scene and... mmph... gee... ohhh... shlooo... bahhh... rummm... ugh. In short, there are no words. And in the words of Katniss, "I VOLUNTEER!!!" Naturally, when I heard you were cast as Gale in The Hunger Games, I screamed like I was being hunted down by a tracker jacker. When you first graced the screen... *squeal/heart-clutch/sigh/wail* And, pardonnez-moi, but your voice? Yeah, no need to elaborate. I think I speak for all of us here at Victorian Swag when I say we think you were perfectly cast and we'd like to be your sidekicks a la Charlie's Angels in a Hunger Games spin off focused on Gale and his smoldering escapades. Or maybe we could be your genies? Because we heard you're going to be starring in Arabian Nights in 2014. Seriously? Could you be any more attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment