Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Martin Freeman

X
I think we can all agree that funny men are sexy men.  Which is perhaps why we love Martin Freeman as much as we do.  Of course, Mr. Freeman is also a tremendously talented actor who can play serious as well as comedic roles.  Or a combination of the two like John Watson.  Don't even get me started on the Sherlock series.  We have loved him since seeing him as the lovably awkward naked body double in Love Actually, and we are sitting on pins and needles waiting for The Hobbit to be released.  Seriously, how much longer can we wait for that?

5 comments:

  1. MARTIN FREEMAN IS THE CUUUUUUUUUUTEST!!!!!!!!! I smile whenever I see his face. And can we talk about his role as Tim on The Office? i.e. "I don't talk about my love life for a very good reason - I don't have one." And: "So, yeah, form an orderly queue, ladies." Also: "You're snotty and lovely. I'd marry your snot." Dawwww!!!!! Thank you for letting me get that out of my system. Gawwwwwwd can't wait to see him as Bilbo!!!! With Rawrmitage! DREAM TEAM! HAPPY FEELINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Martin Freeman!
    Sorry ladies, I seem to be commenting on almost every post and you'll probably get sick of me very quickly.
    But, having said that, when I saw his face on the dashboard I couldn't help giving out a little squeal so there was no way I couldn't NOT comment.
    Martin Freeman is the DEFINITION of cute. And he's a BRILLIANT actor. So subtle but effective, truly excellent. I love love him as John, but sadly haven't seen The Office (I know, I am suitably ashamed). But I have seen him in this kid's Christmas flick called "Nativity" - he's great in it; plays an embittered teacher who's pretty much lost all love for life (but it's not a depressing film, by any means).

    And I am not a LOTR fan but am seriously considering seeing The Hobbit when it comes out. And doesn't Martin look like a hobbit anyway? He's just so small and pocket sized - he looks a portable human. Ok, ok, I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never apologize, Lady Disdain! I friggin' looooooooove all your comments! Pocket-sized? Portable human? I LOVE IT!!!

      Delete
    2. Comment away! We love your comments! And Martin Freeman, because he is ADORBS. And is it December yet because I am SO READY for The Hobbit. (Nativity is actually in my Netflix cue right now. Must watch!)

      Delete