- Eddie! You look so ghostly.
- Matthew Goode. Your smirk. Ah!
- Amiens? His reaction. OH GAWD.
- I LOVE YOUR FACE.
- So they ran away to the South of France. Kissing Prince Eddie in doorways? Yes please.
|Because of his face, obviously!|
- FIREBRACE! LET ME KISS YOU! BROMANCE REUNION! YAY! And Stephen asks after his sick son?!?! *HEART SPLAT*
- Oh no! Oh NO!!! Efffffff
- His son, I know it's his son :(
- dead two weeks and he though he was on the mend
- I heart your sweaters
- Public intoxications? Firebraaace
- Stop him, Stephen! Thank you. Try harder... okay...
- MY HEART! He wants to keep Stephen's portrait of him.
- Dream house, dream wardrobe.
|Je voudrais d'habiter dans une maison dans le sud de la France avec Eddie Redmayne. C'est tout.|
- Don't read Gregoire's letter out loud.
- You don't understand family either! YOU LEFT!
- Ah. So Stephen doesn't want to have kids when the world is the way it is. Could this be part of our explanation?
- Chopping firewood. That's just cruel.
- "Come here." Your voice. You bastard.
- Ooo! Another stalker sesh! But it can't be her!
- Angsty carpentry... did she leave him? YES! WTF!!! Whyyyyyyy?!?!
- It's her sister. I knew it.
- Why the HELL wouldn't you see that man?
- WHAT HAPPENED?
- Isabelle went back to her family. Ugh.
- Returned to René, but not at first. Bitch, I hate you. I don't care if you're injured from the house being shelled.
- YOU CAN AT LEAST TELL HIM WHY! Hold your ground, Stephen.
- "For whom." Proper grammar! You're so sexy.
- "You were a boy." Oh. no. you. DIDN'T.
- "What am I now?" *knife in heart*
- She doesn't deserve your touch!
- When can I get fitted for my brass knuckles?!
- You're not a fool, SHE IS!
- NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE WEIR BE WITH A WOMAN JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ANGRY! DESTRUCTION ON EVERY LEVEL
|Hands off, salope!|
- Good boy, Weird. Bad boy, Wraysford. Ohhh buddy, you're going to regret this.
- New standards! I want my lover to hold me at knife-point! Yikesabee.
- "Where did you find this faint heart, Gray?" He's not faint! He knows the land! He's a man, you jerk!
- *ICE CREAM BREAK DUE TO IMPENDING DEATHS* (side note: I highly recommend vanilla with a spoonful of Nutella)
- Nice shot!
- That kid's toast.
- What do you mean, Gray? What do you mean the wire's not actually cut? It's going to be a bloodbath! What about Weir?! What about Firebrace?! What about YOU?!
|Gray! Gray! Don't go awayyy!|
- "When in doubt, you go forward." Oh hell.
- 10 minutes too early?!
- Classical music. FUDGE A MONKEY. I HATE EVERYTHING! Letters to home. GOSH.
- F word cleverly disguised with gunfire.
- DAMN IT, INTERNET! HOW CAN YOU BE MESSING UP RIGHT WHEN FIREBRACE IS LEAVING THE TRENCHES WITH THE STRETCHER! IS HE DEAD OR ALIVE?!?!
- Ugh. Stephen. Wounded again. But alive!
- Don't shoot him, Stephen! GAH! NO!
- Let me help youuuuu!!!
- Where's Weir?
- That's German! Stephen, be careful! HOLY SHIZZ! SHOOT!... You're very attractive post-shooting.
|In hind sight it was post-grenade-ing|
- Bebeeeeee your face.
- Oh no. Roll call. Oh EFF. Here we go...
- WEIR! HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! MARRY ME, DARLING! IT'S NOT OKAY, BUT IT'S OKAY! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!
|In the words of Fassy, "Come here. Just let me hold you."|
- FIREBRAAAAAAAACE!!! LEZ MAKE OUT!
- Oh glossy eyes, I can't handle you.
- TWO YEARS LATER? WTF?! My boys! I need A HEADCOUNT!!! Firebrace. Check!
- Flowers for Jeanne? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? This is his lady friend?
|She's one of my favorites.|
- Isabelle's dead. Oh stephen. Don't get reckless!
- What's with- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WEIR! DARLING, NOOOOOOOO!!! I FORBID YOU TO DIE INSTANTLY! *SOBBING FOREVER DAMN IT*
- Bromance 4evs.
- Oh Weir. Your secrets. Firebrace. Your reaction is flawless.
- Lucky talisman? Oh Firebrace.
- Folding Weir's clunky sweater... *filling tissues with sorrow snot*
- And Stephen goes underground even though he was shot last time. Because he loves
- EXPLOSION! NO! NO! NO!!! FREAKING OUT! FIREBRACE!
- Phew, Prince Eddie! Get up! Find Firebrace!
- Stop it Firebrace! He can't leave you! Oh no!
- *sending strength to carry Firebrace through tunnels*
- Wrong way? No... It's just been block. Oh gawwwwwd...
- MY MEN. CAN'T WE SAVE THEM LIKE CHILEAN MINERS?
- Flashback: The child?! Stephen, are you a daddy? But he would have been ready if she'd told him, Jeanne! DON'T CRY, EDDIE! *SOBBING*
- Underground confessions. Your face. Oh mannn.
- You better be looking- BOMBS- for a way out and coming back for Firebrace
- HOLD ON FIREBRACE! STEPHEN'S GOING TO BLOW YOU OUT OF HERE
- STAY AWAKE, FIREBRACE!!!
- Explosives + Stephen's life = queezy.
- I want petit déj with Prince Eddie
- "My name's Jack." My heart. DON'T DIE.
- "There is nothing more, sir. To love and be loved." If you die, I will hunt you down in fictional heaven.
- No. wheezing. allowed.
- NO! NO! NO!
- NOOOOOOOOO!!! F! M! L! TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUU! FIREBRACE, NOOOOOOOO!!!
- I hate the world. You're my only hope, Stephen.
- He's out! What superb acting! Now go change your life!
- GERMANS! NO!!!!! But the war is over?! YES! OH DAMN! DAMN! FIREBRACE WAS SO CLOSE!
- EDDIE'S FACE.
|Aaaaaaand my heart strings can now be classified as dilapidated.|
- BURIAL SCENE GO AWAY! I CANNOT HANDLE YOU.
- And he changes his life. ILU.
Well that was horrible. And wonderful. But mostly horrible. Not because it wasn't a fantastic period piece, but because Weir and Firebrace, the newest loves of my life, have passed on. Ugh. I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT! And I don't know what happened to Gray! Pardonnez-moi, but that is not allowed! Let's just say he lives