Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May we talk about your omnipresence?

No. No! NO!!! Enough is enough! Just when I think Hiddles can't possibly burrow into my brain any further he goes and pulls a stunt like this:
ARE YOU JOKING?!?!
SHUT YOUR FACE ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?! Like magic, he strikes precisely when you're least expecting it every. single. time. "Ahhh... I'm so happy with my life, I love being single, I- *refreshes twitter* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOM HIDDLESTON'S FACE *throws things*!!!!!!!!" We don't call him a life ruiner for nothin'. As if the gorgeous picture he used for his avatar wasn't enough. But tonight? He took an internet joke and Loki'd us all in real life! Loki, god of mischief... I don't know, y'all... this might be evidence that Hiddles and Loki are indeed one in the same. THANKS A LOT, HIDDLESTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment