Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid-week Mix: One Day in May

I have been enjoying the fruits of my latest iTunes shopping spree in the form of a new springtime mix this week.  I have to admit that I am slightly obsessed with a few of these groups at the moment and I love having the likes of Bombay Bicycle Club, Two Door Cinema Club, Of Monsters and Men, and Band of Horses all in one mix.  I have been taking it to the beach with me and smiling the whole time.  

One Day in May 

1.  The Book of Morris Johnson - Zee Avi
2.  Happier - A Fine Frenzy 
3.  King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
4.  Wide Eyes - Local Natives
5.  Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club
6.  Us Against the World - Coldplay
7.  Sun it Rises - Fleet Foxes
8.  Kind - Eisley
9.  How'd You Like That - The Kooks
10.  Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
11.  Promises - The Morning Benders
12.  Riga Girls - The Weepies
13.  1963 - Rachael Yamagata
14.  Be Human - Brighten
15.  Loving You is Easy - Sarah McLachlan
16.  Country Mile - Camera Obscura
17.  Islands on the Coast - Band of Horses

Buy this mix here.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun and I can't wait to listen! Seriously, I think I've had "Something Good Can Work" on a constant loop for three weeks straight. I just CAN'T. get. enough. "How'd You Like That," "Riga Girls," and "Be Human" are particular favorites too. Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAND OF HORSES! FLEET FOXES! You had me at hello. Seriously. I feel the need to go buy this mix. Because can we just talk about how Fleet Foxes are one of the most insanely talented bands ever and one day I will see them in concert.

    ReplyDelete