Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4
Mariah's pick: Today is brought to you by the letter "P." "P" for peanut butter cookies, with which I am totally having a love affair right now (and if the amount of baking I've been doing is any indication, so is my family...) This recipe is totally knock-your-socks-off scrumptiously amazing, so I say get to baking and your tummies can thank me later. 

Sally's pick: Over the weekend I was reunited with my kindred spirit and former roommate in Scotland (back when we were babies), Anna, and it was the best. thing.EVER! After four years of e-mails and letters, we picked up right where we left off and made some hi-larious memories. I seriously can't remember the last time I laughed that hard- much less for three days straight- and I'm dying to reunite with her again for her big day in California this fall! Miss you, Anna!!! 

Sarah's pick: Our dog had her puppies last night, so my parents have been sending me pictures all day.  I discovered today that I will be one of those obnoxious grandparents that goes around showing anyone who slows down pictures of their grandbabies cause I was totally doing that all day today.  There is no joy like listening to puppy grunts! 

Ali's pick: Nothing compares to seeing an old friend after a long absence. Last Sunday, I drove up to Isle of Palms to spend some extremely short but very much needed quality time with a good friend of mine who currently lives too far away for my liking. It was a fabulous day and it definitely got me through a tough week.

1 comment: