Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4
Sarah's pick:  The ladies at the office have taken a break from wondering who will be cast as Christian Grey and have instead focused on the upcoming Magic Mike.  It's not at all classy and will probably be really really stupid, but I just don't care.  I mean, how can you say no to beautiful men with well-sculpted abs?  It's impossible, so judge me for my weakness but don't deny that you are secretly jealous. 

Ali's Pick: My absolute favorite thing this week?  My sister is here to visit me!  She flew all the way from St. Louis to Hilton Head Island to spend a weekend with me at the beach.  I am SOOOOO HAPPY! 

Sally's Pick: This week I ventured into the dark side with the arrival of my Kindle Keyboard. Long have I, the collector of mismatched books, scoffed at the idea of eReaders; but when one was offered to me on a silver platter as a belated birthday gift, all I could hear was the devil on my shoulder whispering, "Think of all the free classics you'll read!" I'm still approaching it with a ten-foot pole, but I've got to admit there's something magnificently addictive about scrolling through all those pages of free books and the idea of my Kindle being a bit like Hermione's Undetectable Extension Charm in action! 

Mariah's Pick: Etsy is basically my kryptonite; I can't venture onto the site without finding at least fifty million different things that I need. There are, of course, lots of lovely little shops, but recently I've found myself trying very hard not to spend all of my money on Kaylee's (Retro Circus) magical Disney creations. Because a Flynn Rider necklace pretty much goes with every outfit. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. HELLO ALCIDE. Aka duh I will be seeing this movie at my theater, which oh so conveniently serves alcohol. And I will be throwing dollar bills at the screen. And I don't care.

    Ali, that sounds like the perfect weekend!

    And Mariah, you just can't go wrong with a little Flynn by your heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I'm going to see the movie tonight. Tragically, there won't be any alcohol involved. Womp womb.

    I hope your weekend is super fabulously lovely, Ali!

    Finally, Sally! You will love it. I was skeptical at first too, but anyways, welcome to the dark side!

    I know, right? Who knew? ;)

    ReplyDelete