Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Sassurday!

can't even...
Y'all, do you see the bed head? the effortless sexiness of the casual shirt and blazer?  And it's a photo from his GQ France shoot.  France and Fassy?  It doesn't get any better.  Well, except maybe his interview with John Stewart.  Two of my favorite men in one place?  Seriously.  By the way, has anyone seen Prometheus yet?  I still can't decide if I should suck it up and be scared for two hours, so please leave your suggestions in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. First- WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA SEXAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! haha

    Second- I've seen it! Well... I had my hands over my eyes 60% of the time, but... Okay, it was a BRILLIANT performance by Fassy. Of course! Only Fassy can make talking heads attractive. The delivery of his lines... man oh man, did he have command of the screen! That being said, I do not like aliens or the idea of having to cut one out of myself! It was nastyyyyy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it, will probably see it again! Fassy's character is fascinating, he should have a whole movie devoted to him. An excellent performance, and I'm glad I watched both "Lawrence of Arabia" and the original "Alien" before seeing "Prometheus." It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Some gross moments, yeah, and that 'cutting out' Sally mentions, that is the one point where I had to put my hands over my eyes and peek through my fingers. That was intense.

    ReplyDelete