Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: George Craig

(x)
A huge and heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS goes out to one of the loveliest lads in London, George Craig!  I'll also throw in a belated "Happy Birthday, George!"  Now that he is 22, our deep appreciation for his face, hands, voice, etc. no longer seems as creepy as it did when we first discovered him at 18.   In his brief 22 years, our dear Mr. Craig has accomplished so much.  From adorable lead singer of the amazingly talented and quintessentially British band One Night Only (listen to them they are amazing) to a plaid-clad, furrowed-brow Burberry model, I can't seem to get enough of this face (and voice, ahem).  I know we harp on voices here at Victorian Swag, but we can't help the FEELINGS that perfectly accented English gives us.  I hereby declare that we need to begin a Congratulations on Your Voice series; no doubt George would be at the top of my list.  His ridiculously cool voice, boyish good looks and from-another-era attitude make him utterly, adorably, irresistible.  Funny story: while creating this post, I accidentally saved a picture of George under my "Recipes" file folder.  I opted not to delete it because I really wish I could whip up a little bit of George Craig in my kitchen.  Um, so, yeah . . . bring on the FEELINGS.

2 comments:

  1. 1. ZOMG *GRABBY HANDS* GEORGE CRAIG!!!!!!
    2. Don't you wish your life could be narrated by George Craig? Preferably with him physically standing there?
    3. LEZ TALK ABOUT HIS EYES, BECAUSE THE INSTANT I SAW THEM, I WAS TOAST.
    4. And let's put "Sweet Sugar" on for... INFINITY.
    5. I'm happy to say that I have this exact picture ripped out of a magazine. Mmm...
    6. GEORGE CRAIG GEORGE CRAIG GEORGE CRAIG!!!!!!!
    7. Can we tea party?
    8. WHY IS HE SO AMAZINGGGGGGGG?!?!?!
    9. I WANT THIS RECIPE.
    10. A voice series?! DONE.

    P.S. I will probably strike again with more comments because... IT'S GEORGE CRAIG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go listen to all of One Night Only's music ASAP. Like, REALLY, I have to! How have I not had this boy in my life until now.

    ReplyDelete