Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE: Josh Groban

At the 2012 Tony Awards
Show me a girl who doesn't like a nerdy chic guy, and I will show you a liar.  My favorite of the nerdy chic: Josh Groban.  I mean, really, how can you not love the glasses, the Star Wars knowledge, and his commitment to saving the arts?  He was just named as one of the recipients of the 2012 National Arts Award.  Impressive, non?  Oh, and he has an amazing voice (did you know?) and a promising acting career ahead of him.

2 comments:

  1. Josh Grobannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! I just had to put "Bells of New York City" on as soon as I saw this. MY HEART! MY HEARRRRRRT! The way he banters about glow sticks on stage, plays piano like my heartstrings, gives me a massive and embarrassing ATTACK OF THE CREYES every time I see him live... Come on Josh. Really? It's not enough that you sing songs like "You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)," which make me sniffle and choke back another quarter-life crisis in the privacy of my own car? No. You have to go and be better live than you are recorded and make me SOB in a sea full of strangers. THANKS SO MUCH! Life ruiner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face! With those fabulous nerd glasses (I just can't resist a man in specs.) And he's a funny man, which I also happen to be a sucker for. IRRESISTIBLE!

    ReplyDelete