Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4
Mariah's pick: First, let's get this out of the way: Keira Knightley is one of my favorite actresses and I will sit through any film starring her; there, I said it, and all you haters can just shush. Second: HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR ANNA KARENINA?!?!?!?!??!?! Reaction: ASKLASKAKJSBAAJKDHBSAL FEEELINGS FEELINGS FEELINGS SOBBING CRYING OMGING; do you guys have any thoughts? 

Sarah's pick: Y'all, it has been one big "B" of a week, and while I did do the healthy bit of working out to relieve my stress, there's nothing like a large glass of wine.  I love wine of all kinds, but I am really a champagne or merlot girl.  I think that champagne can cure all manner of ills, but when the going gets really tough, you gotta go for the red.  In case you want a recommendation, I love the Cupcake merlot. 

Ali's pick: This heat wave might have the entire country sweating profusely, but all I have to say is "it's about time!"  I love the hot hot summer time; especially when it gives me an excuse to drink the occasional frozen Pinac Colada.  The week I enjoyed my favorite frosty drink with my sister at the Salty Dog Cafe!    

Sally's pick: On the 4th of July I went to see Magic Mike and I REGRET NOTHING! Only Joe Manganiello *SAH-WOON* and Channing Tatum could wield the power to put my insanely prudish ways aside for a whole two hours. I have admittedly pressed the play button on this little number *cough 52 second mark cough* more times than I care to admit already. Caution to those of you who haven't seen it: smelling salts will be rendered useless!

1 comment:

  1. Drinky drinks and period pieces... where's bad?

    ReplyDelete