Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4
Sally's Pick: Who would have thought that this week's episode of The Bachelorette, of all guilty pleasure things, would be the thing to get me shouting, "LOVE IS REAL!!!" from the rooftops?! But do you see this boy? Since the moment Jef rolled in on his skateboard, I have been head over heels and declaring his adorable self to be my future husband (you know... if Emily doesn't pick him at the end). And while you see guys repeating how moral they are on this show time and time again, I've never actually witnessed one of them gracefully turning down the overnight saying, "There's a time and a place," thus leaving me fist-pumping and heart-clutching with ALL THE SMITTEN FEELS and my roommates in desperate need of hearing aids. Ah! 

Mariah's Pick: What do you get when you combine a historic theatre and a classic musical that everyone knows and loves? A Grease sing-along complete with costumes, a themed dinner, and free beer (now that's my kind of night). There really is nothing better than a bunch of Pink Ladies and T-Birds coming together to raise their voices in a tribute to the John and Olivia classic- now lets get that hand jive going! 

Ali's Pick: This week I finally finished sewing my YELLOW CHEVRON CURTAINS!  I know I am one of about 5 billion people who are really into chevron right now, but I cannot help my love for this ridiculously fun pattern.  Now my room feels bright, happy, and complete!  

Sarah's Pick: This week has been possibly the most stressful week of my life, so I am so ready for Friday!  What I love is that tomorrow is Friday the 13th.  I know a lot of people are superstitious about it, but I love when they fall at the same time.  It doesn't hurt that it's my birthday either!

1 comment:

  1. What?! I want to go to a Grease sing-along! And Ali, please give my room a facelift! And Sarah, I hope you had a fabulous b-day!

    ReplyDelete