Thursday, July 19, 2012

Friday We're In Love!

1, 2, 3, 4
Mariah's Pick: If it hasn't yet become apparent (over the course of my postings here at VS) that I am a MAJOR geek Lady Nerd, then let my pick for this week's FWIL be an indication to you. We have, in all their complete and utter FABULOUSNESS, a glimpse at two of my favorite fictional characters: Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey on this week's EW. This gives you free reign to go stand in the magazine section of your local bookstore/grocery store and let your little fangirl hearts go crazy (i.e.: squealing, heart-clutching, and the ensuing Instagram posts are all to be expected). 

Sally's Pick: Last weekend my friends and I took a little 16-hour road trip out to Wisconsin for our friends' wedding. We had three days of non-stop FEELINGS and I don't know if I've ever laughed and cried that much in that short amount of time before. But from it's perfect-for-each-other bride and groom to the to the 35 pies we picked up in Milwaukee and the 18 piece band with swing dancing, it's still making me squee, "I love love!!!" 

Ali's Pick: I am not going to lie, the only thing that has made me smile this week is the thought of sitting in a darkened theater, popcorn and soda in hand, watching The Dark Night Rises tomorrow night.  I have loved every version of Batman that they have ever thrown at us, and I wouldn't miss this one for the world.  I am really looking forward to my Friday night date with Christian Bale, Joseph Gordon Levitt, and the side of myself that just can't seem to get enough comic book superhero goodness.   

Sarah's Pick: I have been homesick for France lately. I have been attempting to self medicate with wine, cheese, French movies, and anything I can think of.  It may be pathetic, but I got super excited when I saw this brand of French bottled water in my trusty Publix.  For the moment, my France-asizing has been kept at a manageable state.

No comments:

Post a Comment