Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday We're in Love!

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Mariah's Pick: Wednesday night, in the midst of a great life-changing adventure, I was able to take a much needed break and head to The Fabulous Fox Theatre. What for, you ask? Why, to see none other than the great Cathy Rigby as the boy who never grew up (I'm so excited I can cross that childhood dream off my list!)

Sally's Pick: Um WOW, out-of-left-field Teen Wolf, where have you been in my life? This week I caved and jumped the fan-wagon and... can I get a fist pump for bromance and witty scripts and paranormal activity?! I can't believe how much I love the underdog Stiles and bad boy Jackson in so little time! *heart-clutch*

Sarah's Pick: Sarah's pick:  I love zumba.  It makes me feel like I actually have rhythm (which I don't), and it doesn't feel like exercise.  This week, though, something happened that made me love it even more.  We did the wobble as our warm up.  Yeah, that happened. 

Ali's Pick: This past weekend I got to go home to St. Louis to see my friend's brand new baby boy!  I also had the honor of taking his newborn pictures and, let me tell you, he is a CUTIE!  New babies are just awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment