Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday We're in Love!

(1, 2, 3, 4)
Sally's Pick: MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To say I've been fist pumping like mad over my long-time beloved Michael Phelps this week would literally be the understatement of the year. While it's been an absolute thrill seeing him in the water (PHWOAR!!!!! esp. slow-mo replays of the butterfly- eeep!), breaking records, racking up more medals than any other Olympian, and being the total BAMF I know him to be, I can't wait to give the champion of my heart a proper Baltimore welcome-home! *purposefully fainting into the nearest pool*

Ali's Pick: I have lost so much sleep this past week staying up to watch prime time Olympic coverage and I have loved every minute of it!  Gymnastics is what I wait four years to watch and I would be lying if I told you that I didn’t tear up when the women’s gymnastics team won the all-around Gold Medal.   IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!  

Sarah's pick: I think I speak for most everyone in the world when I say that I have pretty much only gone to work and watched the Olympics all week.  I have also realized that a 25-year-old body does not bounce back as easily as a 24-year-old one when it comes to staying up late every night to watch gymnastics and swimming.  But honestly, Michael Phelps, Nathan Adrian, Conor Dwyer, James Magnussen (the honorary Aussie), Missy Franklin, and Gabby Douglas are all worth it.  GO USA!!!

Mariah's Pick: I have two words for you: DISNEY WORLD. Which means I'm going to be eating Dole Whip, Mickey-shaped rice Krispie treats, and turkey legs to my hearts's content. Try not to be too terribly jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment